Diagnostic OBDII Code Reader - Streetwize
For professional or home use, reading multiple Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) settings. Diagnose & turn off “engine warning” lights.
- No batteries needed, just connect the OBDII cable.
- Work with all 1996 and newer vehicles that are OBDII compliant (including CAN).
- Read and clear generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turn off check engine light.
- Support multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes.
- Review the emission readiness status of OBD monitors.
- Determine the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
- Retrieve VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles